|What is included in an inspections?
A thorough examination by Inspect, Inc. of your future home will reveal in a written report the condition of the visible portions of:
At Inspect, Inc. you will receive a qualified, unbiased professional home inspection. Our home inspection reports are printed out onsite enabling you to leave your home inspection with report in hand. Additionally, our home inspections include features unique to Inspect, Inc. which you can only receive during an Inspect, Inc. home inspection. Order today!
Our home inspectors are members of the American Society of Home Inspectors and adhere strictly to ASHI's Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
In order to provide you with an understanding of what we are observing during the home inspection, below is a list of components that we will be looking at. As is our policy at Inspect, Inc., we strongly encourage you to attend and participate in your home inspection. This provides you with the invaluable opportunity to ask questions and get the answers you need to make an informed decision.
- Property grading - proper slope of the grading
- Septic or sewer - locations, type
- Water service - locations, type
- Foundation - general condition
- Crawl space or Basement - general conditions of walls, floors, beams, floor framing system and absence of active water penetration
- Plumbing system - General condition of all water lines, drain lines, fixtures, sump pumps and water heaters
- Heating system - general condition and visible condition of condenser, refrigerant lines, drains and cleanliness
- Humidifiers - general condition and cleanliness
- Air cleaners - general condition and cleanliness
- Fireplace - General condition and cleanliness
- Exterior walls - general conditions of walls coverings, windows, doors and soffits
- Gutters and downspouts - type and general condition and condition of all chimneys, flues, downspouts, attic vents and plumbing vents
- Roof - type and general condition of roof and flashings and general condition of all chimneys, flues, attic vents and plumbing vents
- HOME INSPECTION
- COMMERCIAL INSPECTION
- NEW CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION
- CONSULTING INSPECTION
- TERMITE INSPECTION
- RADON SCREENING
- WATER SAMPLING
- WELL AND/OR SEPTIC INSPECTION
- MOLD INSPECTION/TESTING
- FHA/VA COMPLIANCE INSPECTION
P.O. Box 701, Greenwood, IN 46142
South Suburban: (317) 881-7327 | North Suburban: (317) 841-9176
Columbus: (317) 372-7325 | Central: (317) 632-3077
Toll Free: 1-800-367-7025 | Fax: (317) 997-9971